Once you have a new website built, it is essential you keep on updating it to make the most of it. Technology doesn’t stand still and nor should your website. There are always improvements and changes you can make.
The most important thing to do is to use analytics and monitoring tools. This will show you where your website is working – if you are achieving sales and traffic. It will also, therefore, show you where it is not working. You can use heat maps to see how people are navigating your website and how they are using it. This shows where there is activity and where people are landing.
You should also use analytics to monitor traffic and sales. If you have a high bounce rate, you know you need to do something to make your website more appealing. Monitor statistics like traffic, conversions and acquisitions to gain a full understanding of user behaviour.
AMP stands for accelerated mobile pages and PWA stands for progressive web app. Both technologies are designed to improve user experience when browsing the internet using a mobile phone, something that is now more important than ever.
AMP is a technology developed by Google. It was primarily initiated in order to make loading times shorter on pages, boosting user experience. It will only load what is actually needed for the requested page, which is how it improves speed so dramatically. AMP pages can load up to 4 times faster than RWD.
PWA helps people shop more easily online using mobile devices. It provides customers with an unrivalled shopping platform that can offer look ups, a loadable shopping cart and a swift and reliable checkout process. PWA makes all this possible whilst using a mobile phone, revolutionising the mobile shopping experience. Mobile search is now so important, this cannot be ignored by retailers.
Many types of technology are used to access the internet in our modern world. Whether we are browsing the internet on our mobile phones or using it on our desktop computers to carry out our work, websites and technology have an important function in our everyday lives. This makes it more important than ever for website to be easily accessible and simple to use for everybody.
When a website is designed well, it shouldn’t make any difference what device you use to access it. The website should use a responsive design so that it will adapt to any device. Phones, tablets and computers should all show you a usable website that is easy for you to navigate. This is all tied into user experience, making sure anybody can access a website easily and use it to its full potential. When websites are designed well, the technology behind them should allow for a great user experience.
Buying electrical items for households and businesses is not an especially easy task. It can be difficult to know what to look out for and how to know whether a product is going to be good quality and stand the test of time. Here are some tips to help you:
- Read reviews. Other customers like you will have been buying electrical products and will be able to share their own experiences. Look at reviews on specific web pages and on the product itself.
- Know the item you’re buying. Have an understanding of how it functions and how it will work. Then you can spot any potential defects easily.
- Choose good, reputable brands that are well known and that mean something to you. Not only will they tend to be the best quality, they will also come with a good guarantee. Look up the best brands to buy.
There are so many different ways you can now access the internet and the option you choose will very much depend on your own personal preference. These are some of the most popular options you can select:
- A mobile phone. Choose a smartphone to access the internet anywhere, at any time. If you are able to use WiFi, this will save you using your mobile data. You will usually have a certain amount of data available on your contract or pay as you go sim card.
- Laptop or desktop computer. This is the most convenient option if you want to work and need to do a lot of writing. Choose a laptop or desktop if you’re going to be accessing the internet for a long period of time.
- This is larger and more convenient than a mobile phone but it is still quite small and portable. You will need to use WiFi to access the internet using one of these devices.